March 8, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_310243 Down here in leakey just wanted to say hello to my fellow Woodworkers. Report
March 8, 20233 yr Author comment_310255 Thanks, its great knowing there's is a place I can get feedback for knowledge about woodworking! Report
March 8, 20233 yr comment_310261 Howdy and welcome from Brenham, Tx. Good to see a fellow Texan on board. How in the heck did you wind up in Leakey? .40 Report
March 9, 20233 yr comment_310295 Welcome aboard Eric, glad to have you here. New members generally are required to bring donuts. I'll have a blueberry cake please... Report
March 9, 20233 yr Author comment_310309 Thanks everyone, at times I get lost in my work, so I may respond a little later. Report
March 9, 20233 yr comment_310310 18 hours ago, metalodgical said: Thanks, its great knowing there's is a place I can get feedback for knowledge about woodworking! Welcome Eric. Glad you found us and joined up. Feedback for woodworking knowledge is just one of the many talents the great folks here provide. The friendship is the glue that keeps us connected. Looking forward to sharing projects and ideas with you. BTW, since you're going to the donut shop for @Cal anyway, I'll take a chocolate covered yeast. Report
March 9, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_310316 Welcome aboard. Lots of great talent here and all willing to share with anyone who asks. Drop a line, the fishing is great. Report
March 12, 20233 yr Popular Post comment_310470 Hi, and welcome. Haven’t been back to your fair state since I left boot camp on Jan 4, 1979. Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.