October 30, 20214 yr comment_273665 And one more tough one. Made by blacksmith. Yes two sizes so apparently for specific use . Now for the question of just how long do I wait if no one has answer? Report
October 31, 20214 yr comment_273865 On 10/30/2021 at 8:17 AM, Gene Howe said: Tenon maker for log cabin builders??? Or post-and-beam construction. Report
November 4, 20214 yr comment_274221 Leather Goo Kit Cutter? And what, exactly, is a Goo Kit? Oh, wait.... could that be Gasket? Report
November 4, 20214 yr comment_274223 4 minutes ago, HARO50 said: Leather Goo Kit Cutter? And what, exactly, is a Goo Kit? Oh, wait.... could that be Gasket? Probably was, John But a Goo Kit is more interesting, don't ya think? My mind is racing to find all the uses for a Goo Kit. Report
November 4, 20214 yr comment_274224 I Gookit it (OOPS, meant GOOGLED it), and look what I found!!! Unfortunately, it's out of stock. We have designed our kit to be as user friendly as possible. We include everything you need to refurbish your existing water motion lamp(s). We include enough Goo for you to refurbish one 250 oz. lamp or multiple smaller lamps. Our Goo is much lighter than stock Goo so it runs on less wattage equaling a greener lamp. That is why we recommend putting your lamp on a dimmer switch. Our surfactant has been chemically enhanced to work specifically with distilled water ensuring a crystal clear flow. If you are feeling really adventurous you can build your own custom lamp, but be sure to use a Pyrex vase. Edited November 4, 20214 yr by HARO50 Report
November 5, 20214 yr comment_274227 Amazing, John. And, here I thought we'd stumbled on something truly unique. I guess Kohlet was right in his version of Ecclesiastes. “The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.” Report
November 5, 20214 yr comment_274239 Oh, geez. I should have recognized that. We used to have the round ones in Graphic Arts about 50 years ago to punch out inspection decals. Oh, the days, I sat and pounded on decal stock to cut out the inspection stickers. Then you had to have something to clean them out and then count them and bag them. That pinged shaft should have been a great clue. Thanks, Gerald. Great post. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.