Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First day of the market

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

Today is the first day of the local farmers market where I will be selling this year. Crossing my fingers. :)

 

  • Popular Post

Good luck with the sale. Post some pics of you are selling.

  • Popular Post

Wishing you the best! You'll likely have the classiest work there. 

image.png.57002dfc9b81237ee38349fec8100dc4.png

  • Author
  • Popular Post

No sales, but lots of interest. Several inquiries about which laser I was using. I have zero competition at the market for what I do and I haven't seen any scrollers at the local craft shows either (some laser cut ornaments but that's about it), for several years.

I don't have much inventory (I only want to cut a few of each design, unless it sells), I'm building inventory as I go.

 

20210501_085649.jpg

Some really nice looking stuff there......love those mirrors you made. Maybe try etsy? Ron Dudelson may have some tips for selling there, he seems to have a fairly busy etsy store.

  • Author
  • Popular Post
5 hours ago, Fred W. Hargis Jr said:

Some really nice looking stuff there......love those mirrors you made. Maybe try etsy? Ron Dudelson may have some tips for selling there, he seems to have a fairly busy etsy store.

Two of the mirrors are personalized and I took them to the market for display purposes.

Here's a closer look and an closeup of the name. :)

 

20210502_101708.jpg

20210502_101653.jpg

  • Author

The ugly guy in the middle is me. :)

 

  • Popular Post
3 hours ago, Wichman3 said:

The ugly guy in the middle is me. :)

 

That's not an ugly guy, that's a mafia mob boss!

Very nice work.

Real nice Wich, hope you have an awesome year with it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.