September 9, 20206 yr comment_241882 I don't know how many of you have seen this. I found this today while looking for something else. I wish I could do this with my Shopsmith. I love it, but the price, I am buying a new Kubota ZTC mower for that much money. https://www.highlandwoodworking.com/rikon-sliding-bed-lathe.aspx Report
September 9, 20206 yr comment_241887 Try out this American Beauty from Robust... my personal dream lathe Report
September 9, 20206 yr comment_241888 YIKES THE PRICE TAG ON THAT THING @Jim from Easy Wood Tools JUST YIKES. Report
September 9, 20206 yr Author comment_241902 Yea. That is a beauty, but I don't know if I have enough years left to justify the cost. What I found interesting about the Rikon is that the bed can be extended. It makes me wonder how stable it is with the bed extended. I'll never know. LOL Report
September 9, 20206 yr comment_241906 5 minutes ago, FlGatorwood said: I'll never know. LOL HAHAHA.... Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.