Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Dear folks, help us raise funding for our community directly. And in the process you'll have a chance to win some terrific tools donated by our sponsors!  Read More...

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Artie said:

You’re not much of a fisherman, are you? LOLOL.   (Reference is to sitting in a boat with a line in the water, sitting back and relaxing)

:throbbinghead:

Hardest part about a task is getting started, that I can do and stay with it to the end.  But just like everyone else the machine needs a break.  Get me together with some buddies and we start sharing stories, forget getting anything done....:D

3 hours ago, Al B said:

Just wondering Artie, where did you fish for the stripers  and blues ? Pistatiqua river or Merrimack or somewhere else?

Al, I kept the boat at the marina on rte 1a on the Parker River. I went as far up the coast to Maine, just above the Isle of Shoals. And down the Annisquam river, to outside of Gloucester harbor. Most of the time I was in the Parker, or ocean front between the Merrimac, and Halibut Point off Rockport. If I can find my photos maybe I’ll bore everyone here with some pictures :) . 

14 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Have the lumber but this rain, forget it I ain't going out today.

I would say that you got it together just in time.  Don't know how you fared yesterday but we got about 5" according to the tv.  I haven't checked my gauge yet.  Those were some serious thunderstorms that rolled through.

38 minutes ago, Cal said:

I would say that you got it together just in time.  Don't know how you fared yesterday but we got about 5" according to the tv.  I haven't checked my gauge yet.  Those were some serious thunderstorms that rolled through.

Yeah I left the gutter up wondering about the rain. It still needs painting but hey it can wait till monsoon season is over.:D. Sold the hot tub so I now have a 10x12 open room.  Think I will work on couple tables and set this up as finishing area.  Stay tuned.  To borrow from @steven newman