Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Operation Just Cause - 30th Anniversary

Rate this topic

It feels so long ago, and in a different world, rarely does it even cross my mind anymore, but I just realized today that our 30th Anniversary came and went for OJC Veterans. I had not even put the dates together over the Holidays, actually the anniversary was a day after our daughter arrived from Army Training Camp to visit us, I was a tad busy December 20th.

Two great events came out of my service in this Central American country, we liberated a people from a dictator, and tyrant, and I met my most beautiful and awesome wife while there.
Still in my thoughts to this day though are those Americans who lost their lives for this cause.

I have rolls of undeveloped photos on old 110 and 35mm film, some during the invasion, many images of my time in Honduras, and many of me and my buddies just being young soldiers and acting out around the country and in the barracks, someday I'll get em developed, I don't even remember what's on those roles anymore, some of it may not be suitable for all audiences.

OJC.jpg