Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
John Morris

Good Monday Morning Patriot Woodworkers! July 8th, 2019

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Got awakened a couple nights ago by a loud crash.

Earthquake?  Didn't feel it here (Phx area) but the dining light (6' chain suspension) was swinging.

3 minutes ago, PeteM said:

Earthquake?  Didn't feel it here (Phx area) but the dining light (6' chain suspension) was swinging.

After hearing about the quake I wondered if that might have been a factor. Nothing else was even askew, though. 

Just more of the same hot and stay inside. Workin the same project but starting to see some light as I finish sanded two plates Saturday. One of my drills I use for sanding is dying and thinking of getting a air powered ROS from :

Woodturners Wonders

35 minutes ago, Gerald said:

Just more of the same hot and stay inside. Workin the same project but starting to see some light as I finish sanded two plates Saturday. One of my drills I use for sanding is dying and thinking of getting a air powered ROS from :

Woodturners Wonders

I've got one. It's got a 5" pad. It's gathering dust. Ya want it?

next 2 days...3 different doctor visits....heart scan in the morning, then go to a second office 30 miles away,  to find out what is wrong with the left knee....then the next day, it is to the ear doctor, to see  what  he wants to do with the bad ear. 

So, today,,,was assembly day...

1087187992_computerdeskassemblymovingday.JPG.4537bc84544403a9ef2c1a48b345013c.JPG

Got what I could assemble from here..moved  this around, and to a place to work on the underside..

2011625515_computerdeskassemblyupwhereIcanwork.JPG.e1b33beaee79fb2d6e32cf3d9598c61f.JPG

Was a bit of "fun" moving this onto the tablesaw...just for a few more screws...

1399821874_computerdeskassemblylastStanley.JPG.9f7a92081b54519f5d6cfd1b6fe53605.JPG

Then limped back upstairs.    Knee cap feels like it is in the wrong place in the left knee,,,instead of centered, it is off to one side? 

Will update when I find out more...

9 hours ago, Gene Howe said:

I've got one. It's got a 5" pad. It's gathering dust. Ya want it?

Thanks Gene but what I need is 3 or 2 inch.