Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Mijohnson1984 -
lew -

Top Posters

56 minutes ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

Now I have room in a drawer for some Easy Wood ones.  :JawDrop:

IMG_0855.JPGIMG_0856.JPG

Thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Also please please tell how those easy tools work out once you get them.  Woodpecker seems to have a really nice set as well but price is higher. Well everything there has a high price.  

1 minute ago, Mijohnson1984 said:

Yes and I’ll pay it forward when I get the chance. Woodworkers are seriously some of the nicest people I’ve ever meet. 

Man you got that right, always willing to jump in and lend a hand, spread their wealth of tools, and much more, congrats Matthew, looks like a great set to get you going for sure.

31 minutes ago, Mijohnson1984 said:

Yes and I’ll pay it forward when I get the chance. Woodworkers are seriously some of the nicest people I’ve ever meet. 

This whole site is filled with these kind of folks.  Nice gesture Wood Butcher!  I turn out of necessity but the EWT tools are really nice.  It also doesn’t hurt that they’re a site sponsor for The Patriot Woodworker.

20 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

This should extend your collection until you move up to better ones.

The Patriot turners are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!