March 19, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_183189 When making bullet shell pens from the Zebra F-301 pens I sand off the nickel plating from the clicker and the nib. The other day I came across a DIY video on nickel plating brass and the old light bulb came on. It is an amazingly easy process and here are the results. Here is a picture with a brass pen for contrast. Here is the video I followed the instructions from and it worked as described. I think this is just too cool for school. Report
March 20, 20197 yr comment_183211 Dan that is so out there . Figures you would find something like this. I really like the new look seems to spark it up somewhat. Report
March 20, 20197 yr Popular Post comment_183213 Hooray, we can throw away the Brasso!!!! Great video ,thanks for posting. Beautiful Pens, Dan, love your work. Herb Edited March 20, 20197 yr by Dadio Report
March 20, 20197 yr comment_183227 9 hours ago, HandyDan said: I think this is just too cool for school YESSIR!!!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.