Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Smallpatch -
Artie -

Top Posters

This morning I looked over what I did last night by bringing up the man chicken to the top. When I do things I have no plans for the next step as Paul Harvey would say..

I show what I mean by not thinking...See the parts of three biscuits up top inside the frame..I put them 1/4" from the bottom of the 1" thick maple.. All these pieces will be glued on to the 1/2" BB which I installed to the back side of the frame so I can have something to carry around as I go from station to station doing all kinds of shaping of the pieces of wood..I didn't need biscuits to start with but that's just a habit I acquired when edge joining all my wood..

So whats my plan?? Don't know till I get back out there and see where I can do the least amount of damage and make it look like I am always under control...IMG_1658.JPG.cdf93f40471ec2d4139d103b4abeb4bc.JPG

Now I am thinking I can make these funny shaped things look like UFO's have invaded the fowl ranch....

Another strange thing happened this morning...I took this picture this morning.. I down loaded it this morning then after eating breakfast I come over here and started this post and tried to find the picture..No luck so I go back out to the shop and take another picture and come in and load it. I tried to find it to post here and couldn't find it.. Come here wife and help me for this computer is being strange this morning....I screw around for an hour or so then I looked down and notice the date is Feb 1,,,,,, so that is where my pictures went for I been looking under January... and they start a new series of pictures each month. Like I said I am slow and sometimes I am dead stopped...Now I am sorry to say all these feathers will all be different when I get through playing and as I said before I have no plan.. so as long as the colors and stains last I will keep having fun experimenting.

Never done a man chicken before so I hope I shape things in the right directions..

Got to look up UF0's before I go to the shop..  I got some round dowels I could turn in to wheels and tires but not too many pictures of them being built that way???

Lunch time and this is what l did this morning. Correction, Dremel did or did he?

Boy, never seen too many men chickens without their clothes on.IMG_1663.JPG.f905f0d4baa325524d869f23bc084ccc.JPG

From the air it looks like boat races..and those up top just went under the finish line.

Edited by Smallpatch
Just because

On 2/1/2019 at 11:16 AM, Smallpatch said:

From the air it looks like boat races..and those up top just went under the finish line.

I think it was a bridge. Do boats and chickens go together?

Just saying,

Herb

On 2/7/2019 at 10:17 PM, Dadio said:

I think it was a bridge. Do boats and chickens go together?

Just saying,

Herb

Yes, sir, Herp chickens, and boats do go together. All the tourist boats that go up and down the Mississippi have fried chicken at lunch.

It's a southern tradition.

1 hour ago, hawkeye10 said:

Yes, sir, Herp chickens, and boats do go together. All the tourist boats that go up and down the Mississippi have fried chicken at lunch.

It's a southern tradition.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that,I love that southern fried chicken.

Herb

On 2/12/2019 at 10:55 PM, Dadio said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that,I love that southern fried chicken.

Herb

+1, course my Doc is telling me all things in moderation. I just might have to moderate over some chicken.