Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Thanks Herb...pretty cool actually...amazing what technology can do today...

That said, I kept waiting for it to go berserk and fold the blade over.:lol:

One observation...no way to easily attach a sacrificial face to it...maybe I missed something...sound wouldn't play, but probably my PC...it does that every so often.:wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Thanks Herb...pretty cool actually...amazing what technology can do today...

That said, I kept waiting for it to go berserk and fold the blade over.:lol:

One observation...no way to easily attach a sacrificial face to it...maybe I missed something...sound wouldn't play, but probably my PC...it does that every so often.:wacko:

I think Dave the first picture shows the fence running over to the saw blade to zero in then backing off for the cut dim. If a sacrificial fence was installed it would compensate in the zeroing in mode. Just guessing.

Herb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dadio said:

I think Dave the first picture shows the fence running over to the saw blade to zero in then backing off for the cut dim. If a sacrificial fence was installed it would compensate in the zeroing in mode. Just guessing.

Herb

I assumed on one of those passes it was seeking zero...kind of like CMM or CNC touching off for zero.

It is cool technology but probably pretty costly too. I certainly can see it for production shops especially if they're doing lots of set-up changeovers.

Still seems odd they didn't allow for easily installed sacrificial fence. I would hate to kiss the blade with that fancy fence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 5:55 PM, Grandpadave52 said:

That said, I kept waiting for it to go berserk and fold the blade over.

 

Or decide mid cut, hey to zero out again.  :ChinScratch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Woodbutcherbynight said:

 

Or decide mid cut, hey to zero out again.  :ChinScratch:

Yep, seen many a CNC program get confused and do stupid stuff mid cycle...brief power interruptions cause cycle anemia too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...