December 7, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_168752 I went over and left these plans. He wasn't home so I left him this. I think he should consider this for he would be the talk of the town. Report
December 7, 20187 yr comment_168753 If the "optometristical" illusion could be built he may indeed like it. Report
December 7, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_168760 it'll keep the cows in, but Wile E. Coyote will go right thru that. he's a Super Genius! Report
December 8, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_168856 It might be worth a trip to the zoning board just to see if they give their approval. Report
December 11, 20187 yr comment_169240 On 12/8/2018 at 10:02 AM, DuckSoup said: It might be worth a trip to the zoning board just to see if they give their approval. They would want a environmental impact study. Signed in triplicate, buried in peat moss, lost, quired over, and finally signed in blood by your Great Aunt. LOL Report
December 17, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_170240 You just short-circuited my brain. I’m trying to reboot. Report
December 17, 20187 yr Popular Post comment_170279 This is what happens when you use SketchUp too much. Report
December 17, 20187 yr comment_170283 (some stuffed shirt on the zoning board): well, yes, i agree that you have a right to fence your property, to keep your children and animals within the confines of your land, and to keep others out unless invited, but I think you should consider building a more inclusive fence, one that is welcoming, friendly, helpful, non-toxic, renewable, non-fat, energy efficient, low impact, visually invisible, and designed by a noted architect, what do you think? (you, answering honestly): i think you're nuts. Report
December 17, 20187 yr comment_170299 So how do you get out of that enclosure? I can't find the gate. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.