October 15, 20187 yr comment_162761 Weekend Update: Everybody but me, the dog & cats left ~10:30P Sat. for Florida, Gulf side. Sunday, Church, errands/groceries, then home. Few tasks at home, played ball with the dog, then went to "Emerald City" to Menards, H-F a couple other stops, had lupper, then home. Week ahead, got oil, filters etc. to service (3) vehicles plus the mower; some string trimming in today and will do more before the freeze hits tonight. Besides maintenance, mow yard, more trimming, and various other outside tasks. I was told I couldn't get on ladders, roof, use the chain saws and the like until they returned. I probably won't Will work in a trip or two to some of the Covered Bridge Festival flea-markets between now & the weekend. Other stuff TBD. Report
October 15, 20187 yr comment_162764 Sam's Club sells 4' LED light fixtures with bulbs for $36.00 if the whole fixture needs replaced or to replace 8' lights. Report
October 15, 20187 yr comment_162765 13 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Week ahead, got oil, filters etc. to service (3) vehicles plus the mower; some string trimming in today and will do more before the freeze hits tonight. Besides maintenance, mow yard, more trimming, and various other outside tasks. I was told I couldn't get on ladders, roof, use the chain saws and the like until they returned. I probably won't Will work in a trip or two to some of the Covered Bridge Festival flea-markets between now & the weekend. Other stuff TBD. Let's see three out of four chainsaws need work. Tried to get some mowing done. String mower needs carb work. Log splitter needs a new battery. Report
October 15, 20187 yr comment_162769 2 hours ago, Larry Buskirk said: Let's see three out of four chainsaws need work. Tried to get some mowing done. String mower needs carb work. Log splitter needs a new battery. you left out naps... Report
October 15, 20187 yr comment_162772 5 hours ago, Gerald said: Dan those are only 1700 lumen and therefore about a third less bright that the ones I bought. That also affects the price. Don't know where the mistake was made but I will go by the box which says the bulbs are 2,000 lumens. I would think the right description is on the box. The ad I posted also only says T8 replacement but the box says T8 & T12 replacement. Edited October 15, 20187 yr by HandyDan Report
October 15, 20187 yr comment_162777 46 minutes ago, Stick486 said: you left out naps... , No I didn't. Report
October 16, 20187 yr comment_162802 3 hours ago, HandyDan said: Don't know where the mistake was made but I will go by the box which says the bulbs are 2,000 lumens. I would think the right description is on the box. The ad I posted also only says T8 replacement but the box says T8 & T12 replacement. It is amazing how difficult it is to find the correct bulb if you do not have the number. Report
October 16, 20187 yr comment_162853 11 hours ago, Gerald said: It is amazing how difficult it is to find the correct bulb if you do not have the number. I took the store's bulb number right off the receipt to find and create the link. Go figure. Edited October 16, 20187 yr by HandyDan Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.