Box, Bowl, Etc. Trade (Ongoing)

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, It Was Al B said:

Not sure my work would qualify ? I've seen some of you guy's work. Is there a materials cost limit on projects, and what is the deadline to present your project ? Just asking.

Al, your work is just fine. This isn't a contest and no one is judging anybody's work. It's all for fun and camaraderie. Unless you decide to present your work on the forum, it'll be up to your trade partner to let us see it. 

As far as costs are concerned, let your heart and good sense prevail. 

After 6/20 we'll decide on time parameters and pairings. I'll probably throw the names in a hat and draw them out, two by two. That is, unless you guys have a better idea. 

• 2 weeks later...

Do I trade for something small or big? I don't want to ship a 6 foot coffee table or a 5 drawer dresser. I want to trade but I want to be fair. Am I sending out something out that doesn't come close to what I receive. This is a good idea. Maybe something to trade would fit in a certain size box like the P.O. cartons.

Preston

4 hours ago, steamshovel said:

Do I trade for something small or big? I don't want to ship a 6 foot coffee table or a 5 drawer dresser. I want to trade but I want to be fair. Am I sending out something out that doesn't come close to what I receive. This is a good idea. Maybe something to trade would fit in a certain size box like the P.O. cartons.

Preston

YA KNO, YEARS AGO I OFFERED TO SEND SOMEONE SOMETHING, THEY HAD TO LIVE A LONG WAYS OFF.  WOUND UP SENDING ONE TO A GENT IN ALASKA & NOTHERN TO NOVA SCOTI(A GENT) -- NO TELLING WHERE OR IF THE THINGS I MADE ARE SURVIVORS.  GENT FROM ALASKA EMAILED ME  HIS WIFE TOOK ONE I SENT'M IN DIVORCE.  Cya 

• 2 weeks later...