February 13, 20188 yr comment_140394 About 15 years ago I saw this slab of Bubinga at our local lumber yard. It was priced at $3000 back then. I have also read that they are among the endangered species. It would take hundreds of years to grow one that big. This one became a conference table and a beauty Report
February 14, 20188 yr comment_140402 21 minutes ago, Gary Hanscom said: Herb is one rich dude!!! The rest of the tree made good fence posts on my ranch Herb Report
February 14, 20188 yr Author comment_140420 7 hours ago, Dadio said: The rest of the tree made good fence posts on my ranch Herb don't be surprised if one fine morning your fence is missing... Report
February 14, 20188 yr comment_140422 2 hours ago, Stick486 said: don't be surprised if one fine morning your fence is missing... Sshhh! Now he'll be on the look out. Report
February 14, 20188 yr Author comment_140428 1 hour ago, Gene Howe said: Sshhh! Now he'll be on the look out. okay... Report
February 14, 20188 yr comment_140446 Man, Herb. You didn't tell us they were set in concrete! I shoulda brought the chain saw. Report
February 14, 20188 yr Author comment_140449 19 minutes ago, Gene Howe said: Man, Herb. You didn't tell us they were set in concrete! I shoulda brought the chain saw. or they were 12' in the ground... Report
February 15, 20188 yr Author comment_140464 1 hour ago, RustyFN said: Nice bowl blank. WTB there's turners here that would give a go... Report
February 15, 20188 yr comment_140466 30 minutes ago, Stick486 said: WTB there's turners here that would give a go... Lol I have no doubt. Report
February 15, 20188 yr comment_140486 I think Lew has one like this that could handle that slab in his basement shop. The swing over the bed is 16'. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.