May 11, 20188 yr comment_149025 Beautiful boxes. You did well in front of the cameras. I'd be very nervous. Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149034 Great job on both boxes and video. Thanks for the PIP you show us too Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149037 If it isn't your wife pulling a joke on you to get you to clean up your shop........see if there is a way we can see the video on the web. Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149040 57 minutes ago, Ron Altier said: If it isn't your wife pulling a joke on you to get you to clean up your shop........see if there is a way we can see the video on the web. Search YouTube for Off 90. That's how I found it. Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149046 40 minutes ago, Waxing Moon said: I put a link on my previous post. I couldn't get it to work. Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149050 1 hour ago, Gene Howe said: I couldn't get it to work. I edited the post to add the video Gene, take a look now. Report
May 11, 20188 yr comment_149059 I can’t define where the line is between craftsman, and artist, but you’ve certainly crossed it. I enjoyed the interview very much! Kudos. Edited May 11, 20188 yr by Artie Report
May 12, 20188 yr comment_149070 Excellent Ed on all fronts...your work, your poise and story telling in front of the camera. The passion for your work genuinely came through during your segment. Thank-you for sharing it here with us... BTW, I really enjoyed the entire Off 90 Episode...the Ray King interview was also excellent and quite moving. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.