November 28, 20178 yr Popular Post comment_132637 Well the gifts for friends and relatives are finished- unless Mimi adds someone to the list. A little unusual this year in that just about everyone is getting something different. Report
November 28, 20178 yr comment_132641 Whew...you've been a busy little elf! Those Salt & Pepper shakers are elegant enough to be fine chess pieces... Wish I was on your (or Mimi's) Christmas list Report
November 28, 20178 yr comment_132644 1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said: Whew...you've been a busy little elf! WHEW!! is right... Report
November 28, 20178 yr comment_132681 11 hours ago, Stick486 said: WHEW!! is right... I'll vote for that too. Report
November 28, 20178 yr comment_132697 All I can say is: HOW DO I GET ON YOUR LIST????? Seriously though, beautiful work! John Report
November 28, 20178 yr comment_132698 i'm making 2 things for my wife. a work center for her studio, with 12 drawers, and a new sewing center with 8 drawers. almost done with the work center. everyone else? bah. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.