August 8, 20179 yr comment_119651 Hope you have a good 'un... Share some of that cake with us! Cal Edited December 5, 20178 yr by Ron Dudelston tags added Report
August 8, 20179 yr comment_119656 what's up w/ rushing your B'day a whole day.. you trying for two days of haul... give us back the cake and go sit in the corner till tomorrow... Report
August 8, 20179 yr comment_119686 Happy Birthday...I found a picture of you...from your early school days...CUTE... Report
August 8, 20179 yr comment_119724 In case I don't make it until tomorrow...Happy Birthday! Enjoy the cake...I know I did! Report
August 9, 20179 yr Author comment_119763 Now how in the heck did I "see" this a day early? Should I have bought a lottery ticket yesterday?!? And how did you all know it was a day early? Edited August 9, 20179 yr by clhyer Report
August 9, 20179 yr comment_119764 5 minutes ago, clhyer said: Now how in the heck did I "see" this a day early? Should I have bought a lottery ticket yesterday?!? And how did you all know it was a day early? the shadow knows... other than that yur getting ahead of yurself... 8 minutes ago, clhyer said: Should I have bought a lottery ticket yesterday?!? go for it... Report
August 9, 20179 yr comment_119765 Happy Birthday Bill!!! May you have a Great Day and all of the DONUTS you want to eat. Report
August 9, 20179 yr Popular Post comment_119798 Thanks, guys! Just another day for me...no cake...no candles...no doughnuts! So, the world of pastries is still safe for the rest of you. @HandyDan, @NickP How did you guys get your hands on the family album? I though I had buried those pictures DEEP! At least you didn't post the ones with the drool running down my chin! I have a confession to make...for those of you who are confused by the date(s) when I set my profile up I must of clicked on the 8 instead of the 9 when I set it up. I corrected it yesterday after the cat was out of the bag. Confusion must run in the family. My mother can never keep it straight either! She confuses my birthday, 8/9, with my sisters, which is 9/8 all of the time. She was there for both events (needless to say) and she can't remember which is which...although she is crowding 100. Anyway, thanks for the wishes...now, with all of that said, next year I expect presents. Report
August 9, 20179 yr comment_119862 Sorry if i missed your special day (days). Many happy returns. your presents were that platter of donuts. hope you enjoyed them. Report
August 9, 20179 yr comment_119893 Ok, I'm thoroughly confused..... but then that IS my natural state! First I thought I missed your big day, then...... Hope it was a good one, whenever! John Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.