May 19, 20179 yr comment_109962 5 hours ago, hatuffej said: wash face, this is were you lost me... Report
May 19, 20179 yr comment_109976 10 hours ago, hatuffej said: Get up at 5 AM, wash face, do 25 pushups, 72 deep knee bends, 30 bicep curls with 25 lbs, pass out. Wake up, make a pot of coffee, check investments, head to wood shop. Walk 2 miles later with the wife after she gets up at 8 AM. Whew! har You are going to wear yourself out before you know it. Report
May 19, 20179 yr comment_110034 On 5/18/2017 at 9:14 AM, Nickp said: You guys realize, of course, that all this talk of getting old will force us to take a nap just to rest from reading the thread... How about we switch it to physical accomplishments most recently performed...GET THAT TESTOSTERONE workin'... For example, last night I bought two 27 size batteries for my sailboat...I held the door while the young lad carried them out to the truck. For additional exertion, I opened the tailgate for him. And I'm not the least bit stiff from all that work... Whoa there Nick...better slow down...you should have made two trips for those batteries. On 5/18/2017 at 1:18 PM, Gene Howe said: I have a rule: if I haven't used it in 10 years, I move it to a different spot. I'm running out of spots. ...Good one Gene...I think I'll print this up on some fancy paper, frame it and hang it in the garage for motivation! Report
May 19, 20179 yr comment_110043 1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said: and hang it in the garage for motivation! you have a spot for this??? Report
May 20, 20179 yr comment_110074 3 hours ago, Stick486 said: you have a spot for this??? I'll have to move some stuff but then I will. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.