April 29, 20179 yr Popular Post comment_107832 Good Afternoon Friends, Following are some of the pictures you were waiting for; Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107834 Thank you! Glad you got to take the flight Ralph. Looks like it was a great trip. Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107837 Thanks for the pictures, Ralph Looks like you had a fine trip! My Dad was at the "Battle of the Bulge" and one of the first to cross the Remagen Bridge during its' captured. Unfortunately he passed away just prior to the opening of the WWII memorial and never got to see that we had his name added to the registry. All the memorials in DC are haunting reminders of what our servicemen and women endured and sacrificed for our freedom. Thank you for your service, Ralph. Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107839 I see a great time was had by all you veterans that day. Makes a grand memory for you. Thanks for sharing it with us. Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107844 Awesome pictures Ralph. Glad you made the trip. Looks like you enjoyed it Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107846 Awesome pictures. I didn't know what the memorial looked like and I am very impressed and humbled. Thank you for sharing and most of all THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. Report
April 29, 20179 yr comment_107851 Great pictures, Ralph. Thanks so much. The changing of the guard is a wonderful ceremony. Really glad you got those pictures to share with us. Wife and I toured DC last summer. I can tell from your pictures that you got your exercise. Thanks again soldier, and thank you for your service. Report
April 30, 20179 yr comment_107879 Looks like you had a good time. Thank you for sharing your pictures with us. Report
April 30, 20179 yr comment_107881 Great pictures from a great veteran. I've been to Arlington many times and have seen the changing of the guard several times but never from the seating you guys had. Report
April 30, 20179 yr comment_107883 Thanks Ralph , Appreciate what y'all did back then. Have you written down or recorded your experiences for posterity? Report
April 30, 20179 yr comment_107950 Great pictures Ralph! Looks like you had one awesome trip. So glad you got to go. Thanks for your service! Report
May 4, 20179 yr comment_108381 @Ralph Allen Jones... Late commenting here Ralph. So very thankful you were able to go and experience this day...Your Day! I really enjoyed your pictures as it brought back some great memories of what I was blessed to experience 2-1/2 years ago. God bless you Ralph for sharing your day and for serving us & Our Nation! I encourage you to record your experience while it's still fresh in your mind and give copies to your children & grand-children...Trust me it will be something they treasure and hold dear all their lives! I held off sharing this with you prior to your trip, but if you wish you can read it now. It applies just as much to you as it did my step-father! THANK-YOU again!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.