The Dungeon Shop Remodel, stage 4

3 minutes ago, steven newman said:

While hauling the cabinet of the dryer to the van this morning.....rattle, rattle....more change came out.  

@ $ 90 GT.......wasn't going to get a whole lot for 80 pounds of "shredder iron"   ( $3.21), but, at least I am NOT having to pay the city to haul it away from the curb...at $15.00! 

Went out and found a few trash bags......but, since I try not to work in the shop on Mondays....things can wait til tomorrow.  

So now you're up to a large coffee AND a dozen donuts!

John

Actually, a Double Quarter Pounder, with cheese.   Had to provide my own Mountain Dew, as McD's doesn't sell  Dew.

Kind of an Up-date:

floor drain and shim.JPG

This be the floor drain for the entire basement.   You can also see the shim I had to add to one leg of the dresser.   Uneven floors...

overview.JPG

When you get to the bottom step, this is what you will see.   Cleaning supplies on the bandsaw, for now.   Yes, that light IS that bright ( brighter than the owner?)

mess.JPG

By Order/Decree of The Boss, this pile will have to be hauled up and out to the trash.  Period.  

shelf keeper.JPG

Added a Keeper to a shelf's edge, to keep things from walking off the edge...can't always count on a layer of shavings to break their fall..

Orphans.JPG

Calling these things  The orphans.   Still trying to find a home for them.   How many can you identify?

pine scraps.JPG

Pine scraps.....burn pit?   Or...a box for these?

box of chisels.JPG

Not even sure how many are in there....Maybe build a box to hide these in?

I usually do not work in the shop on Mondays,  just checking out what can go where, right now.    May have to bag & carry tomorrow, in the rain...

2 hours ago, steven newman said:

Calling these things  The orphans.   Still trying to find a home for them.   How many can you identify?

How about an add-on chest of drawers topper for the new chest of drawers???:P

Pine scraps.....burn pit?   Or...a box for these?

Gotta be something that can be made from these...^_^

Not even sure how many are in there....Maybe build a box to hide these in?

Drawer #2 or 3 for the add on topper chest (see #1 above);)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, now you're just showing off and getting way too organized...:P Keep it up and I'll never be able to find anything in your shop.:lol:

Just messing with you...clever idea and good utilization of your space, although you're gonna have to leave someplace for "Shop Cat" to hide & sleep..^_^