January 8, 20179 yr comment_91789 Hollow floating shelves held to the mounting brackets with magnets. Report
January 9, 20179 yr comment_91892 I am also not a fan of wooden gun cases but wish you luck with it. I keep all of mine in a safe and one in an IWB on my side. Good to see other gun people on here. Report
January 9, 20179 yr Author comment_91947 11 hours ago, RustyFN said: I am also not a fan of wooden gun cases but wish you luck with it. I keep all of mine in a safe and one in an IWB on my side. Good to see other gun people on here. Yeah, there's a few here on site. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.