Know Anything About a Doerr Sander?

Found this info on vintage machinery site.

Electro Machines, Inc was formed about 1941 and was reorganized into the Doerr Electric Corporation in 1951. It was acquired by W. W. Grainger in 1969 for $20 million, then sold to Emerson in 1986 for $24.3 million.

Under both names—Electro Machines and Doerr—this maker was an OEM supplier to Delta Manufacturing Co.

1 hour ago, HandyDan said:

Electro Machines, Inc was formed about 1941 and was reorganized into the Doerr Electric Corporation in 1951. It was acquired by W. W. Grainger in 1969 for $20 million, then sold to Emerson in 1986 for $24.3 million.

Under both names—Electro Machines and Doerr—this maker was an OEM supplier to Delta Manufacturing Co.

Wow, that is good to know,about Delta, it all happened during my lifetime.

Herb

23 hours ago, HandyDan said:

Thanks Dan.  I saw that also but I have come up empty on every avenue I take.  I talked to Larry Buskirk today about it and he was clueless as am I.

• 2 years later...