October 31, 20169 yr comment_81955 Just now, Stick486 said: he needs to downsize the window... Exactly Report
October 31, 20169 yr Author comment_81956 Hi Fellows, My problem is when I click on choose files the entire picture folders cover the post and won't let me move it so I can post the picture I wish. HELP!!!!! Edited October 31, 20169 yr by Ralph Allen Jones Report
October 31, 20169 yr comment_81963 Ralph... is this what you are trying to post??? your steady rest... Report
November 1, 20169 yr comment_81998 3 hours ago, Ralph Allen Jones said: Hi Fellows, My problem is when I click on choose files the entire picture folders cover the post and won't let me move it so I can post the picture I wish. HELP!!!!! Ralph it is pretty simple to adjust that size. After adding the picture to your post. Double click the picture and you will get the option to resize. Just type over in the first box ......200 will give about one-third the screen width....then under that is a box (left..center...right ) click on where you want the picture. Then you can type next to the picture and I am still working on that. Report
November 1, 20169 yr comment_82029 6 hours ago, Stick486 said: ran a test.... i see where this is going... Mom's were young once too. Maybe she knows it needs to be bigger! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.