November 24, 20196 yr comment_209935 5 minutes ago, Kevin Beitz said: If that does not give you a charge I got a 1" hand drill... I think I am good thank you. Report
November 25, 20196 yr comment_210106 I have a Darra James old iron scroll saw in perfect condition and I positively despise it. It's so useless that I've considered just hammering it into scrap and it takes up too much space. It's so bads I wouldn't give it away with out serious warnings Any one want the cursed thing? It doesn't work in such a spectacular way that ownership of it is almost like owning a rock Report
November 25, 20196 yr comment_210109 3 minutes ago, Cliff said: I have a Darra James old iron scroll saw in perfect condition and I positively despise it. It's so useless that I've considered just hammering it into scrap and it takes up too much space. It's so bads I wouldn't give it away with out serious warnings Any one want the cursed thing? It doesn't work in such a spectacular way that ownership of it is almost like owning a rock Cliff, what's so bad about it? It looks like a very solid piece. But, there's a lot about scroll saws that could go wrong. I've never been enamored with Darra James TooKraft stuff anyway. Report
November 25, 20196 yr comment_210114 Best Tool.....10 pound sledge hammer, it takes care of the Worst Tools. Report
November 25, 20196 yr comment_210137 3 hours ago, Gene Howe said: Cliff, what's so bad about it? Come and get it please please please and you can decide for yourself. Take it home and hate it like I do. Curse yourself for bringing it home. Think of some one you really hart and gift it to them for Xmass. It's garbage. The thing for all it's weight in iron does not capture the blade properly so the blade will collapse on the up strike. the wimpy spring in the head is worthless. it is so slow I could gnaw the wood faster. I hate the thing. I imagined I'd use it to introduce my grand kids to power tools, NOPE. Report
November 25, 20196 yr comment_210150 On 11/23/2019 at 8:56 PM, Gerald said: I was feeling that tingly feeling looking at that cord. ZOOWIE!!!!! Looks like one or two of my cords! Jim Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.