September 5, 201610 yr Popular Post comment_72225 Thanks for having us here, hope we don't just roll in and overtake the forum. WOOD forum was quite active and a lot of Q&A and friendly discussions. If this site experiences a change from the old flavor, hope it is for the best. Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72280 I was thinking the same thing Kieth. But it may help with sponsors, more people and more activity to see their ads. Roly Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72284 Point well made Keith. Hopefully the influx of former Wood participants might help to equally draw others looking for a change. This site is the' best kept secret in the wide open, right in front of your face' WWing site out there. The responsiveness of John & his team is 'world class' not to mention they actually interact and participate with us. I suspect we'll be informed if we begin to alter the mission & purpose for this site. Just my $.02. Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72291 I came over from another site but have had the same concerns. I have seen a lot of talent and amazing skills out of the folks on here. Especially, some of the WOOD refugees. I, too, don't want to alienate any of the established members and although some have come out of the woodwork, I think a lot are laying low. This site didn't last this long and provide the quality material I see with the members not participating. I want to interact and learn from everyone here. I can only do that if they come out of the woodwork and feel comfortable doing so. So, I wish they would come out and play! Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72293 Some very good concerns brought up in this thread. I have thought the same hope we haven't alienated anyone. Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72295 4 minutes ago, HandyDan said: Some very good concerns brought up in this thread. I have thought the same hope we haven't alienated anyone. No, I was an alien when I got here! Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72297 3 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: No, I was an alien when I got here! Your profile says your from Indiana not Area 51. Report
September 6, 201610 yr Popular Post comment_72299 You all raise concerns that are valid. But they are not a concern at all. You are an asset to this community, and our mission. We are completely happy that our community was and continues to be the beneficiary of the unfortunate events at WOOD Online. Our traffic is good, the interactions between old and new members are wonderful. So please keep coming back, visit often, spread the word, and just have fun! We are a relatively newer community than the more established Woodnets of the world, we got alotta heart, and passion, and we are proud of what we have built here. So please, relax, call us home, we are here for you, and we look forward to a very bright future with our new friends Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72300 We have had a few pass through this site over the years...they post a few times, then move on...happens. Lots of the ones on here merely lurk in the shadows, soaking up every last tidbit as they can. Some, Just sit back and watch the fun. Others have had "issues" and either can't get back on, or they move and lose they way back here. Dragon1 was having problems getting on here, I think he has most of that solved. I float through on my way to two other sites, but I always come back here ( like a bad penny?) Others have a limted time they can be either here, or in the shop....somedays they hang out here, somedays it's in the shop... Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72316 8 hours ago, HandyDan said: Your profile says your from Indiana not Area 51. Old wives tale...think "V" or "X-files" Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72319 13 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Old wives tale...think "V" or "X-files" you still living in a Pullman??? Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72320 14 minutes ago, Stick486 said: you still living in a Pullman??? Nah, underground... Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72326 8 minutes ago, Grandpadave52 said: Nah, underground... buried Pullman then??? Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72330 2 minutes ago, Stick486 said: buried Pullman then??? too fancy and too hard to get the doors open... Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72338 9 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said: No, I was an alien when I got here! ...illegal, legal, or just strange? Just remember, before you answer..."two out of three ain't bad"! Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72342 7 minutes ago, schnewj said: ...illegal, legal, or just strange? Just remember, before you answer..."two out of three ain't bad"! (d) all of the above Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72348 1 minute ago, schnewj said: Stick????????????????????? 5th element... Report
September 6, 201610 yr comment_72351 5 minutes ago, Stick486 said: 5th element... ...but I have a feeling that he's not as good looking... Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.