Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ut-Ohhhhhhh

Featured Replies

Hmmmmmmmm... kinda liking the format here...

Welcome to TPW. That's a beautiful rocker in your avatar. 

I joined about two weeks ago, the more I learn about the format, software, features, members, etc. etc. the more I like it. Welcome!

 

Steve

  • Author

Thank you Gene..

 

you may recognize the rocker from over at that other place RF's...

 

Just kind of browsing around in here.... gotta say, I like what I see... nicely done

7 minutes ago, Steve Krumanaker said:

I joined about two weeks ago, the more I learn about the format, software, features, members, etc. etc. the more I like it. Welcome!

 

Steve

I wholeheartly agree. Lots of actions here are a lot easier to do and much better features

Sorry, Bill. I haven't seen it over there. But, I'd like to see more!

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

Sorry, Bill. I haven't seen it over there. But, I'd like to see more!

Here ya go Gene..I did a build thread on it.  if its not cool to post the link in here, just remove it....

 

http://www.routerforums.com/project-plans-how/43515-maloof-inspired-rocking-chair-build.html

Bill

 

Welcome to the fun! I think you'll like it here...I know that I do!

 

Bill

  • Author
Just now, schnewj said:

Bill

 

Welcome to the fun! I think you'll like it here...I know that I do!

 

Bill

Thank you Bill, and thanks for the heads up...

 

Just kinda getting the feel for navigating around, but I'm liking what I've seen thus far.

 

bill

There's some really knowledgeable and talented folks here. YOU'RE gonna like it!

 

By the way...welcome to Gopher status *L*...

Edited by schnewj

Don't worry.  You'll like it here.  Welcome.

Welcome Bill! The more the merrier!

  • Author

Thanks for the kind welcome all of you guys....

 

Bill... gopher status :) ahh well, we all gotta start somewhere.. Glad it wasn't termite status

7 hours ago, WIR57 said:

Hmmmmmmmm... kinda liking the format here...

don't worry Bill...

it'll get better...

Glad ya made it...

 

 

Edited by Stick486

6 hours ago, schnewj said:

There's some really knowledgeable and talented folks here. YOU'RE gonna like it!

 

By the way...welcome to Gopher status *L*...

it's only a loan... ya can't keep it...

  • Author
9 minutes ago, Stick486 said:

don't worry Bill...

it'll get better...

Glad ya made it...

 

 

 

well now that I got the SNORK Mountain approval I"m startin' to feel right at home :)

 

thanks for the welcome Stick!!

Whaaaaaat! Mine wasn't good enough?:unsure:

  • Author
7 minutes ago, schnewj said:

Whaaaaaat! Mine wasn't good enough?:unsure:

 

I'm thinkin' that there is NO correct answer here so I'll plead a fifth and just order a couple of worms and a few hooks to make it all good again

1 hour ago, WIR57 said:

 

well now that I got the SNORK Mountain approval I"m startin' to feel right at home :)

 

thanks for the welcome Stick!!

no problemo...

Welcome to the best place to be

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.