Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goodbye and Hello

Featured Replies

As many of y'all know, many of us here on TPW were former Wood members and I still am one.  Since the announcement of their closing, I have been bouncing over there a few times a day and I have to admit that this departure is really tough on many folks.  Kinda reminds me of when Gary Keedy passed.  We knew it was true but just couldn't wrap our heads around it.  For those who have come over from Wood we all say welcome.  Don't know if TPW can fill the void that void in your woodworking souls right now but we're sure going to try.  Thanks for putting your trust in us and help us band together to move into the future.  Rest in peace our old friend.

I hate to see WOOD Online go as well Ron. It's kind of like Mt. Rushmore, you get so used to it being there, I could not imagine it being gone. I was saddened with the news of WOOD ditching the forums. Business is business. Welcome to our new members. We are happy you are here, and we hope you enjoy your new forums.

At least this is a "clean break"  unlike the way  Fine Wood Working messed around with their forums.....was painful to see "Knots" go downhill like that....

 

As for Wood?    Over there, I was known as "Whitedog"...those days are long gone......

Thank you for the welcome Ron and John...

 

Thanks Ron.  I am happy to be here.

 

Dan

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.