Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Couple more ornaments

Featured Replies

I'm still making Christmas tree ornaments. I really enjoy the complexity of doing this. However when things go wrong,,,,,, I do say DARN.  Hows that for cleaning up my act?  (no cuss words:))

orna 2.jpg

  • Author

Forgot the wood types. The big one is cedar and Padouk

Small one is Yellow heart, Padouk and fabricated colored plywood

That colored plywood makes some interesting turnings!

 

On the larger one, did you drill the holes first or after it was turned?

  • Author

I drill a block first, well centered. This time I turned Cedar with the holes. Won't do Cedar again......too soft.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.