October 24, 201510 yr comment_62992 I got started making some Christmas gifts. This one was going to be a LOT different than it ended out. Not knowing how it would TURN out, I made it out of Oak and Yellow hart. It had a tare out, and a breakage. I managed to glue it back and finish it as you see it. I think she will like it. Report
October 25, 201510 yr Author comment_62999 My technique was mostly wrong. Next time it will look much better. Live and learn. Report
October 25, 201510 yr comment_63009 My technique was mostly wrong. Next time it will look much better. Live and learn.If that was done wrong, It sure turned out nice. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.