November 8, 201114 yr comment_38144 ........reconfigure our home page to make it more user friendly and not so doggone dab blamed slow and cumbersome and crowded. Thank you for your patience. John MorrisThe Patriot Woodworker Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38150 I've never found the site to be slow, and personally like the home page.As with any website it takes some time learning to navigate your way around.With all of the content available here, I think the tabs at the top work well for sorting things. Larry Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38149 But Lare..Not every one has a sreamin, hi-powered confuser like you do..Larry   Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38148 Larry, I take it since your only one state west of me, you can hear it whine, and see the lights dim when I fire it up!  Larry  Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38147 Dunno.Maybe it's that "jet engine whine" I hear every time you log on. Ya think?I'm jealous. You and the "Mood Man."Larry Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38146 Mine hovers over the desk when I fire it up. Â John MoodyJohn Moody Woodworkshttp://www.johnmoodywoodworks.com Report
November 9, 201114 yr comment_38145 What are you running John? Mines just a low budget AMD build, one generation behind current offerings. I could upgrade the processor from the four barrel ( four core ) to a six pack (six core), but don't feel that big of a need for speed. Currently a 3 Ghz processor is fast enough. As the old saying goes "Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go? Larry Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.