August 4, 201214 yr comment_25884 I have the inside scoop that Allen is having a birthday bash today!From The Patriot Woodworker's Happy Birthday Allen!!!John Morris The Patriot Woodworker Proud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and Homes For Our Troops Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_25892 And he's getting REALLY old.  The big 50!   Happy Birthday Brother.Ron DudelstonSite HostAbove and Beyond WoodWorks Report
August 4, 201214 yr comment_25891 Allen, Happy 50th birthday! Â Larry Old Woodworking Machinery Forum Host Report
August 5, 201214 yr comment_25890 Whoopeeeee! Fifty? Next April I celebrate the second anniversary of my 36th birthday. Save some cake for later. Happy birthday, Allen....you kid! Gene'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_25889 We could have gone to his party but we came back home last Monday. Maybe next time we'll get the timing right so we can have a piece of cake with you! ENJOY!!! Harry BrinkBulldog WoodworkingMontana Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_25888 Thank you very much guys for the kind words. I appreciate it more than you know. I will be putting up a separate thread about the party to share a couple of things in the "Free For All" forum. Harry, I am sorry that we couldn't make it work out but I understand the need to get back home. But we will get together when you come back out during the Fall/Winter and see about getting a few of the other TPW guys and their wives together for a shin-dig. Allen WorshamCorona, CAallenworsham@earthlink.nethttp://www.awcreationsandwoodcrafts.com'Graze in every man's field, but always give your own milk' J. Vernon McGee Report
August 6, 201214 yr Author comment_25887 We're in!Allen Worsham said: Thank you very much guys for the kind words. I appreciate it more than you know. I will be putting up a separate thread about the party to share a couple of things in the "Free For All" forum. Harry, I am sorry that we couldn't make it work out but I understand the need to get back home. But we will get together when you come back out during the Fall/Winter and see about getting a few of the other TPW guys and their wives together for a shin-dig. Allen WorshamCorona, CAallenworsham@earthlink.nethttp://www.awcreationsandwoodcrafts.com'Graze in every man's field, but always give your own milk' J. Vernon McGee John MorrisThe Patriot WoodworkerProud Supporter of Wounded Warrior Project and Homes For Our Troops Report
August 6, 201214 yr comment_25885 Corona ain't that far away. We're in, too.Gene'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.