November 8, 201312 yr comment_7697 I have been involved with pens for the GI's foe the past 13 years. First with Freedom Pen, which turned out dissappoiting, then finding WOODCRAFT and the Turn For Troops program 10 years ago. Each year I run the program in our Woburn, MA store and proud of each and every participant. I an USN 1969-1976. This year 18 turning groups got together with me, and we have 725 pens committed and 80% of them have already been returned. We expect over 100 off-the-street customers to make more over this weekend. Report
November 8, 201312 yr comment_7699 Thank you for your loyal support of the troops! So thankful to have folks like you to step up to the plate for our men and women in uniform. Blessings for a great weekend at Woodcraft! Report
November 8, 201312 yr comment_7698 Arthur, I wish you all the best of luck at the store and we are so very proud to be affiliated with such a great group of folks, from you to Woodcraft. This is a very special time of year for our veterans and Woodcraft, what a great team, and what a great partner you all have become!!!! Have a wonderful weekend, and here's to a great successful turning event!!! Edited November 6, 201510 yr by JohnMorris Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.