Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New from North Carolina

Featured Replies

First off thanks for the great welcome!! Ok a lil about myself. I'm a proud 15 yrs Veteran of the North Carolina National Guard. I'm also a civilian tech for the guard. I am also involved with the Cub Scout. My woodworking started as something to past the time. I've made 2 hiking sticks and I'm working on my third. I also love helping my sons make their pinewood derby cars and you know dad has to make one for himself. I'm in the process of making my own corn hole set and now have started to think about making a military challenge coin holder for myself.

On none woodworking projects, I like to make paracord bracelets and knifes..

 

Super having you here, Lee! I really liked the pix of the little cars and your walking cane series. I've made a few knives- love to see yours.

 

Great to have you here, Lee. We look forward to hearing about your woodworking projects.

welcome Lee

Welcome to TPW Lee. Sounds like your plate is full for a while :)

Lee, welcome and thanks for your service. Glad you joined us and we hope to see you more in our discussion in the forums.

Welcome to the Patriot Woodworker. Lots of good people here willing to share and help. Love the fact you are so involved in you children's interests.Makes for some very special and memorable memories.

Welcome Lee and thank you for your service to our Country.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.