Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Craig Edwards

Disney Princess' pattern's

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Craig Edwards -
Wayne -

Top Posters

Disney Princess Pattern

Is anyone aware of patterns for any of the Disney Princess'?   Even if they are commercially available for tracing, using as a pattern would be very helpful, hopefully already scroll saw type.  ie: Ariel, Snow White, Rapunzel.    Thanks, Craig

Craig

Search for line art images. Make sure they are not copywrited. Then you can adapt them for scrolling. I have done this for some of the custom work I have done. I'll look around in my stuff and see if I have any images in the books etc. If I do I can post the book name and stuff for you.

Wayne Mahler
God bless and protect our troops that serve so we can be free.

Mr. Mahler,

Wayne, thank you very much.  I appreciate the lead.  I've not thought of that, and will start looking.   Thank you for the copy write comment, I had thought of that.   That's why I thought if there was a commercially available set available I could use them.

Thank you again,   Craig  

Craig

You are most welcome. Also see what Carol posted as this is another venue to achieve your goals. I searched my resources here and came up empty. I am sorry about that. But as you read this there are other venues that are achievable. Please keep us up on the progress you make, as there may be other scrollers lookinmg for the same answers. Thanks again.

Wayne

Wayne Mahler
God bless and protect our troops that serve so we can be free.

Sign in to follow this