New Fein FMM 350Q Start - More Power & Less Vibration

John Morris

A great deal on a great machine! Fein, known for their high quality tools, and Woodcraft known for their great bargains and awesome customer service. Click on the image below for more information.

Remember, Woodcraft is a great supporter of The Patriot Woodworker's and all we do, support a great company who supports our troops.

ning-8-1-14-fein-fmmqstart-651-53.jpgRemember Patriot Woodworkers, when you make a purchase through Woodcraft by entering their store through our site, The Patriot Woodworker earns a 10 percent commission, it costs you nothing extra! We use that commission to help offset the costs of running our community here, and to help with the events and causes we support throughout the year.

John Morris
The Patriot Woodworker
ning-image001-651-98.jpg?width=90

Remember  when their patent was still good and they wanted nearly a grand for the thing?

I'd watch bits of their infomercial and shake my head.

I got the porter cable version and have used it twice in the span of half a year.  Once for detail sanding in tight places and once to cut out little 3/4" bits of wood from inside a corner.  In both instances it saved me a fair bit of hassle.

Archived