August 27, 201412 yr comment_246 This past weekend my knee got a pretty good workout. At 8:00 am on Saturday morning mu wife and I picked up about 800 bd/ft of Poplar at the sawmill and brought it back to the wood stash and unloaded. Once that was off the trailer, we headed to Waynesboro, TN about an hour North and picked up about 600 bd/ft of Cedar that was cut in 6" and 5 1/2" widths. Then stopped by the house and loaded about 500 bd/ft of Birch and a 100 bd/ft of Walnut on top of the cedar and headed to the stash to unload and sticker and stack. We re-stacked some Cherry and Pecan to make room for all the new wood. We had quite the busy weekend, but not it is in the drying mode and will be ready for projects in the near future. Report
August 27, 201412 yr comment_249 Create a seperate stack for me. I'll pick it up at the stash. Report
August 29, 201412 yr comment_248 I"m jealousNot about the lumber, but that your missus participated.At my place, I am Quasimoto: Man of the Earth (reference The Hunchback of Notre Dame) who carries all the heavy stuff. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.