Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upgrading my bandsaw lighting.

Featured Replies

I saw this trick on another forum and liked it so much I decided to do it myself. This takes a self adhesive strip of LED lights and puts them over the saw table. This turned out to be a little harder than i though. You need to cut the strips and then solder pigtails to each end to reconnect them. that's made harder when you1) aren't all that good at soldering, 2: you don't have a real small tip for your soldering iron, and 3) your eyes are as old as mine (78). But I manaDSC_0001.JPGged to get it put together and here's how it turned out. I didn't do near as nice a job getting the strips all lined up as I should have but I don't worry about such things.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.