Wednesday at 08:05 PM1 day comment_381689 Getting closer to fixing the issues I had with the last batch. Had two there that had no holes at all. This time around I seem to have figured out at least part of the problem.I have one bowl that will hold 'some' water and the other one is a proper leaky bowl.Judge for yourselves how I'm doing with this issue. Walnut and Ash, Mesquite and Ash. Edited Wednesday at 08:24 PM1 day by Headhunter Report
12 hours ago12 hr comment_381707 To my untrained eyes the sort of leaking bowl is the best,most appealing and a gotta learn how to do that moment. So with that said, congratulations on another pair of winners 🏆 Report
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.