4 hours ago4 hr comment_381627 Doing a little fitting of a pistol grip a couple weekends ago. Going to be one of the last ones, client has been waiting for ages and it's just not worth doing even though they are fun.Far more satisfying than trying to sand the end down:And more accurate too:Then much later in the process, almost done:The bench is a cheap workbench I bought in a local junk store. Not great, but sturdy and a decent work surface so worth the money. Good enough for what I'm doing, but I do miss the proper workshop. Report
3 hours ago3 hr comment_381632 1 hour ago, JWD said:Then much later in the process, almost done:Wow, that's nice!! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.