Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New from NE Florida

Featured Replies

I've been around some other forums a while, but they are getting kinda stale, so I thought I'd come on over and try PW out.

I enjoy building furniture but I've also ventured into Kumiko and chip carving.

My latest project is a jewelry armoire, which if you're not familiar is a free standing case with drawers you're wife is supposed to fill with jewelry 😁

It's been a challenge for me with new skills to learn such as Queen Anne legs and fluted columns. Plus more veneering than I've ever done.

I just finished the internal drawer divider assembly. Here is the current state of affairs and what it will look like when finished.IMG_7763.JPGIMG_7612.JPG

Welcome aboard, Robert. I think I recognize your name from LJ. Regardless, good to see you here.

Welcome to the forums 😀

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.