Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The Patriot Woodworker

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Intro from NW Florida woodworker

Featured Replies

Just found this site and looks interesting so I sighed up.

About me, I'm retired USAF, did 26 years then a few years as a contractor. Step-daughter moved close and needed help with childcare so I actually retired and helped with the little ones for a couple years until they got into school. I currently have had to pack all my tools and supplies from the wood shop and metal shop into one shed I built a couple years ago and the garage so not doing any woodworking projects for a bit. That's because I am in the process of tearing down 2 12'x20' sheds I have been working out of and building a 20'x40' metal truss building to house everything together and add insulation and HVAC. Doing anything in Florida in the summer when it's 95+ temp and humidity in the shop is miserable. Look forward to sharing some projects once I'm back up and running in the new shop.

Rock

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.