October 28, 2025Oct 28 Popular Post comment_364032 Here's a box and bow that I made out of cedar and Pine. To see how I made the bow look at this post. Edited October 28, 2025Oct 28 by MrRick Report
October 28, 2025Oct 28 comment_364057 Oh, I have wanted to make one of these. Need to get it back on my list of "want to try." Thanks for posting - really pretty box! Report
October 29, 2025Oct 29 Author comment_364065 1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said: Another beauty Rick. Do you ever sleep?😆 Thanks. Not much! LOL. Report
October 29, 2025Oct 29 Author comment_364066 1 hour ago, lew said: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you lew! Report
October 29, 2025Oct 29 Author comment_364067 56 minutes ago, BB1 said: Oh, I have wanted to make one of these. Need to get it back on my list of "want to try." Thanks for posting - really pretty box! Go for it Barb! It's make for a very special box for that special person in your life. You're welcome! Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.