December 6, 20241 yr Popular Post comment_347709 Interesting project. Before he even got into it, I am thinking, great application for pallet wood. Report
December 6, 20241 yr Popular Post comment_347711 That looks familiar. I used to make those for some of my bigger bullet pens. The boxes were more of a pain to make than the pen was. Report
December 7, 20241 yr comment_347722 6 hours ago, Headhunter said: That looks familiar. I used to make those for some of my bigger bullet pens. Very cool Tony and what a clever presentation idea. Report
December 23, 20241 yr comment_348679 On 12/6/2024 at 4:23 PM, Headhunter said: That looks familiar. I used to make those for some of my bigger bullet pens. The boxes were more of a pain to make than the pen was. Well done. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.