Flowers in my next carving attempt

Smallpatch

I haven't put the pattern on the wood yet for I don't know what the next week or two might be for me as I might not be in the shop and I have found its best to do all the scroll sawing in the first day or two as sometimes the temporary glue decides to waste away and having a pattern come loose while trying stay on the lines with the saw don't help much.

Well, I been a busy bee for I am almost ready to put the shine to this puzzle. Just got a few edges to match up with each other then finished.20221220_170600.jpg.76650ebbff42a72addf50b76a25b097f.jpg

This is how I first cut the picture up then after starting the carve them I decided I needed to cut more pieces in to so I could get to some edges easier..20221219_084637.jpg.c36ace41fd81b922abc4eb409ec1d765.jpg

Its all maple Gene

Cal I never thought of calling her Dernadette for she is about as strong as I am.

I have always used a form of Old English letters in my name thingies but its not one of the letters thats being offered on this rebuilt  Microsoft 11 and it don't exactly do things like the 10 did. But it did make her name in an arc to match the place I had added to the top of the carving .

Today is our anniversary and all I remember it started over 60 years ago and she is still waiting for an anniversary gift. I was trying to get this carving finished but cold weather makes things go much slower. Last night the weather man said not freezing this morning but right now its 23 degrees here on the lake and 15 degrees in town. Being in the middle of this lake usually keeps the temp above freezing!!!!!!.