September 15, 20215 yr comment_271202 The line to the house that is insulated is soaked I can wring water from it by squeezing. It's not old. I'm thinking I should put something better on it but don't know what. Report
September 15, 20215 yr comment_271208 Closed cell foam pipe insulation https://www.statesupply.com/pipe/insulation/foam Report
September 15, 20215 yr Author comment_271212 1 hour ago, lew said: Closed cell foam pipe insulation https://www.statesupply.com/pipe/insulation/foam Yah that makes sense. Thanks. Report
September 16, 20215 yr comment_271239 IIRC one line should sweat due to the difference in temp between the line & outside air. The problem starts when one has frost on it. I THINK that signifies the unit is either low on freon or the coils are dirty. That's working from my memory so take don't hold me to it. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.