August 8, 20206 yr Popular Post comment_238289 So I've been driving myself nuts trying to figure out how I want to build my inset entertainment center and was at Goodwill where I saw a interesting entertainment center and a couple leather chairs. They wanted $200 for the leather chairs and $67 for the entertainment center. I offered $200. For all and they accepted. Next day put the chairs on Marketpkace and sold the chairs in a few hours for $200 and got the entertainment center for free.. Gets it out of the dust till I can figure out the new one... Report
August 8, 20206 yr comment_238313 Now that's how ya do it! I like a wheelin and dealing story like this, so often this can be done but folks just never think on it. Nice work Billy on the finances. Report
August 8, 20206 yr comment_238314 Knowing what recliners sell for I think you missed another 200 for being too cheap. Report
August 8, 20206 yr Author comment_238328 Recliners to me are like end tables. I always looking for two so the pair of recliners is an easy sell. One is ok but two is hard to find.. Report
August 8, 20206 yr Author comment_238403 From the way things are looking.......if I don't start working in the shop this winter on some projects I'll probably won't go back in there. At this point I'm really going to do some house cleaning down there. I already figured I'd have the yard sale this fall and put the clamps and some routers out there. Maybe some other shop stuff. Right now a pond jumper looks more exciting than clamps and routers... After 37 years I may have to hang up my spurs.... Report
August 9, 20206 yr comment_238442 13 hours ago, BillyJack said: After 37 years I may have to hang up my spurs.... Don't do that! You have too much to offer. Your work is excellent. Scale back, go fishing, relax but, please don't quit. Report
August 9, 20206 yr Author comment_238458 I was on poker chips forum the last couple days trying to get an itch for my last poker table., the itch os there . I was going to build a 6 person round bu that was too easy for some of the things I want to try so a more complicated 10 man table is on my mind. If I make it too easy people people tend to think they can repeat it It's not whether I can ... it's the challenge.. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.