Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

I don't think too much damage. But still bit gusty. Saw a few shingles  will check on roof later. The tornados spawning was the worst. Think there was like 20 here and surrounding counties. The north wall was producing supercells. We still have power but many didn't fare as well

Lisa, so glad you could check in.  That indicates you still have electricity.  I also hope you have phone service just in case.  And, I hope you have potable water and if you need gas to heat water or food, I hope you have that.  Those winds pull down wires, poles and trees which disrupt the underground as well as above ground.  I hope you can upload some pictures of your community.  Not necessarily of your property, but if you have road access, you may be surprised at what is no longer in existence.  Thank God you are alive and it sounds as if you did very well.  So glad to hear it.  Please keep us updated to the progress of the clean up and your well being. 

I don't think too much damage. But still bit gusty. Saw a few shingles  will check on roof later. The tornados spawning was the worst. Think there was like 20 here and surrounding counties. The north wall was producing supercells. We still have power but many didn't fare as well