Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Ron Altier -
Charles Nicholls -

Top Posters

It is nice sunny and 55, may hit 60. As I was working on my drill chuck, I had my big garage door open and the sun was shining in.  I was concentrating on my job and something moved and I caught it on my peripheral vision. I jerked my head in that direction just in time to see a FAT mouse go under my work bench. He came in my open garage door. He isn't the first to do that since I've lived here. I quit trapping them one year after I got a dozen or more in my out building, basement and garage. I let Dcon do the job. Our area was once a field and with all the hawks here, it is easy to see that the mice population is HUGE. 

Yeah, I have 5/8 acre pasture next to my shop which is Mouse Haven. I set out traps and Dcon packets around the shop. There are 6 or 7 feral cats that patrol the outback. Late Fall- Winter-Spring is the worst time for mice invasions.

I've got to correct myself......Dcon for mice is NO longer available due to toxicity to other critters. This product Mouse X does the job and is non toxic to other critters. The price will set you back $18.....until you realize that there is 18 times as much in the bag as Dcon little wedge.

IMG_5780.JPG

1 hour ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Same here being surrounded by farm fields. I use this . Available here in farm supply stores, e.g. Rural King, Big R, Tractor Supply..

I've never found anything better.

I also use TOMCAT. It works pretty good

56 minutes ago, Gene Howe said:

They are great but, place them where dogs can't get to them. 

I use the TOMCAT Bait Station in my shop, garage and sheds

image.png.2fe0191bf4bca9267ab5e08308ac6f4a.png

Edited by LarryS

If I may, If you have problems with mice but also have hawks trying to clean them out, probably not the best idea to use DCon. It’ll probably kill the birds too. 🥴