Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Rate this topic

Topic Summary

Created

Last Reply

Replies

Views

Gene Howe -
Larry Buskirk -

Top Posters

Well, if you have universal health care, and limited liability laws, maybe this works?  'Fwas me, I'd design an interlock so the table cannot lift to act as MS unless the blade is fully recessed below the table.  That limits the danger of a digit on the (unseen) table top during MS use.  Similarly, interlock so table has to be down/locked before you can raise the blade. 

Oddly I hear in Europe they do not approve of the use of dado blades.  Most likely in a commercial setting.  I believe I heard the argument was that a router is more suited to that task.   So this hybrid surprises me.

Steve Gass will wig out when he sees this.

10 hours ago, Grandpadave52 said:

Steve Gass will wig out when he sees this.

My thoughts exactly, Dave. Although, I'll never own a Saw stop, this Makita abortion goes too far in the other direction. So, it's not going to make my Christmas wish list.:(

Reminds me of some of the older combo machines.